VEDAPRIME TRACKING SERVICE
How to track your Tesla
This post describes how the process works for all Tesla models.
1. Install the Chrome extension Tesla Vin finder.
A vin number is hidden in the source code.
3. Locate your vin
This section below applies to only Australia, New Zealand,
Other International resources go here International
4. Track your car by checking with Vedaprime’s Twitter free service.
5. Track your car via detailed paid $15 AUD service.
Vedaprime tracking covers:
1. Identifying the ship your Tesla is on
2. Tracking the ship from Shanghai to Australia or New Zealand
3. Provide advice on what to expect before delivery
4. Have a vibrant community in a Discord service to share the waiting and discuss topics like insurance, accessories, rumours, sleuthing, vins, ships and delivery.
APPLIES TO ALL TESLA TO AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND
6. Check your ship status here.
7. After the car arrives in the country, receive a call from Tesla delivery specialist or email or both.
Return registration papers, or deliver custom plates to Tesla.
8. Receive your invoice and pay.
9. Receive your delivery call.
10. Receive SMS to confirm your delivery.
11. Collect/Receive your car.
This list is not necessarily in order. Some people never receive a hidden vin, some people never get a specialist call, some receive a delivery call, invoice, papers all in one go.
Once your car arrives in the country, it takes on on average 2.5 weeks-3.5 weeks (east coast), Adelaide 3.5 weeks, for the cars to be delivered - provided the car has no significant issues. Some people have received cars 9 days after arrival, some 6 weeks or more after arrival. Perth cars are shipped weekly after processing in Sydney. Add 12 days. If you are in Canberra, it is strongly advised to pick up Sydney as this is much faster. The same goes for any regional location - pick it up at a major city if you can to receive your car the fastest. Tasmanian cars arrive in Devonport - no word on timings
Cars are received into Auckland. Cars can take roughly a week from ship arrival and be spread out over the next couple of weeks.
There are delays getting the cars to the South Island. It is recommend you pick up from Auckland if you can.
The next cars will be built the beginning of the quarter.
The goal will be to deliver all cars before the end of the quarter.